Sunday, June 7, 2009

Speed Scraps

I'm a sucker for Speed Scraps. They inspire me to create layouts I wouldn't normally create. I think that is pretty cool. I also think it is amazing that the whole group has the same instructions & the layouts come out so differently. It's so fun to review the layouts after the scrap hour is done & see what the others have created.

On Thursday night, I found a Speed Scrap at Pretty Scrappy. I had never been there before so I had to quickly register myself in the forum & gallery before the scrap started.

I used a new collection of kits called Tuscan Days by Helen. I also found a picture from a wine party back in 2004. The neighbors of my father-in-law hold the wine party every year. When I found the picture on Thursday, I just knew I wanted to scrap it. I looked so young, relaxed & thin. (it was pre-babies)

Helen's new collection of Tuscan Days kits can be found at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com.




2 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Great layouts! Neat blog :)

Carolyn Albro said...

Oh my gosh, how ironic, I just wrote in my blog about the Speed Scrap happening at My Life and Scrap today!! I'm SO excited, it will be my first one ever. We'd love to have you if you're able to come.