Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Speed Scrap at Scrappity-Doo-Dah

I was able to join in on the speed scrap at Scrappity-Doo-Dah last night. I stayed up so late that I could hardly see. I guess that is a true addiction. I had a great time & got some great participation prizes. But the best thing is that I was inspired to create another layout.
I used a kit by Laura M Designs called It's My Life. It's also available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. I think the greenery & beige/brown colors in the kit are so yummy. She has the cutest bugs in this kit. It's an awesome find & was fun to use.


6 comments:

Krakatuka said...

You created wonderful pages!

Creative Junkie said...

Great layout! It's been years since I did a speed scrap - I remember being totally stressed out at it too!

Simple Girl Designs said...

love the four year old perspective layout.

Sarah said...

I have never did a speed scrap, but your page looks great, lvoe the tiny flowers.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

i had a blast last night!!! awesome creation!!!

Happy Scrapin' Kat

Donna said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and for letting me know that you used my wordart. I went and seen your layout and it looks great. A 2 pagers even! Thanks again!
Donna
http://donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com