Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Me and Nathan

There's very few pictures of me, since I'm usually running the camera. This photo was taken Mother's Day. It was a pretty warm day, which is surprising for May, & the sun was very bright. Nathan sat on my lap for just a few seconds & posed for a couple quick photos. The sun was a little too high for good photos, but I begged my husband to snap a few.

I created this layout for the Scraplift challenge at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. I used the new June Bits2Kits mega Kit called A Father's Love.






7 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Oh, that's very sweet - love the black/white photo next to the colored version.

As moms, we should all try to get into the photos more - I need to take my own advice!

The Mini Mum said...

Gorgeous LO! I'm trying to remember to take more photos with me in them these days.

Jan C. said...

Good for you getting in front of the camera for a change. Awesome job on the layout!

Sarah said...

The photo from you and Nathan looks really beautiful. I wish my sweetie would make more photos with me.

mathildescrap said...

wow beautiful page !

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

oh I just love this LO, gave some love at SDD gallery. The photo is wonderful.

Happy Scrapin’ Kat

Eve said...

Aww I love that! What a sweet LO!