Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm in Love

It's true, I fell in love with the latest kit I won from Rina called Something Nautical. This is actually my first time using a kit by Rina. I was overjoyed to see I won the kit at DSA. When I unzipped the kit, it was better than I ever imagined. Anyone that knows me knows that boating is a big thing in my family.


My husband restores wooden boats & we own a handful of them that we love to use in the summer. My husband is also the chairman for the wooden boat show in our area. It's coming up in only a few weeks.


I found some pictures that my husband took from the 2005 show. I think all the boats I picked he helped restore. This kit had the perfect colors & the wonderful water background paper. I think I was most excited about the lighthouse though. We have two lighthouses within a mile of the show.


Presque Isle Wooden Boat Show




I have so enjoyed the opportunity to use this kit by Rina. The template is by AmyM Designs.

No comments: