Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scraplift Challenge

I just found a fun challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs called July Treat of the Month-Ranie O'Dell . This is such a fun challenge. They picked out a fabulous person for us to lift a layout from her gallery. All of her layouts are so very nice. I picked out one called Popo. I had four photos & I thought it was beautiful.

I decided to use a kit by HeavenlyScraps called Celebrate, since it went so well with the Fourth of July photos of my husband & son in our boat. The items in kit didn't allow me to follow the layout I was lifting, so I think her layout was more inspiration.

I'm happy with my finished layout. I love the blues in this layout. It was a fantastic day. The water & sky were so blue.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

what a great page!!! well done getting so many pics on there and it not being cluttered! :)