Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrapkitten - Whispering Sweets

I finished my first layout using a kit called Whispering Sweets by ScrapKitten. This kit is perfect for Easter layouts. There are tons of little ducks and eggs included.

Easter was fun this year. Kaitlyn was actually big enough to help search for her basket. I wanted to record the memory, but we forgot our digital camera at my father-in-laws the day before. We had to hunt down the 35 mm & see if we had any film. I think these are the first non-digital pictures we have taken in the last 4 years. I got so used to seeing the picture after I'm done. It was quite a challenge to guess if I had a good picture. I've decided I've become very spoiled & love digital cameras.
Whispering Sweets is available at Bits2Kits.com. Here's a preview of the kit. I love the fun pastels used in this kit.




7 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

oh gosh, I think I would be a bit lost going back to a film camera! LOL I could just imagine the kids wanting to see the picture and wondering why they can't!

You did really well with the shots and its a gorgeous LO! Its a really sweet kit too :o)

Teresa said...

cute cute kit :)

Barb said...

Cute kit!

Clara said...

Great photos! I am mega impressed that you took them with a film camera! I don't think I even know how to put film in a camera anymore! Great LO with a cute kit.

Beth said...

Very cute!! And a film camera?? Doesn't it feel strange to use? We've definitely been spoiled by digital!

ChrissyW said...

hey there!! glad you found my blog!! - look forward to seeing your page!

lorig said...

Those pictures turned out well. We have not used our film camera since we went digital in 2004. We keep saying we should get rid of it, or at least develop the 1/2 roll of film that is in it.