Monday, July 7, 2008

Layout using Sizzling Summer

I think the July CLD Collaboration kit that you get for free (Just by doing 3 challengs) is just fabulous. I fell in love with the blue shades of paper & elements in this kit.



I thought they worked well with the photos I took of Kaitlyn at the playground a couple weeks ago. This kit also included templates, which I thought was really cool. Here's my layout I named Playground.

The playground was really fun until Kaitlyn learned to go through the tunnel. The playground is rated for children 8-12. We go there because its the closest one to our house (without driving a 1/2 hour). It was a little scary because after the tunnel is an unsteady walkway. I'm sure this is fun for the older kids, but she's not ready for that.

Take a look at her happy face when she before she went in the tunnel. I was telling her "no" "no".

4 comments:

Barb said...

great match on those papers...she's a cutie!

Amanda said...

LOL you made it more fun by telling her "no, no." Love the layout!

Anonymous said...

Oh how could you say "no" to that gorgeous baby??

ChrissyW said...

this page is adorable!!! what a cutie and LOVE her shoes!!!