Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playtime

HeavenlyScraps has a very cute kit called Playtime. It was created for outside play. I love the fun bright colors & all of the elements (tire swing, birds, ant, picnic table).





I created two layouts of my children with this kit. This kit matches my photos perfectly. This one is my favorite with the grass on the bottom. I created it last but I'll list it first.

Play2

Play

I created this one for the July BeenThereScrappedThat Template challenge. I love, love, love the orange. Chris did a great job with the papers in the kit and that little bird is so awesome. I had to figure out a way to use him in my layout. I am looking forward to using this kit with more photos. Kaitlyn, for some reason, has a couple orange shirts & this kit is perfect for.

5 comments:

Angela said...

This kit is PERFECT for your pictures! CUTE KIDS! I am loving all the elements and bright colors - FAB LOs!

Amanda said...

That kit is cute! It matches your pictures perfectly.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great layouts! That's a cute kit to work with.

Have a great weekend!

ScrapShana said...

adorable layouts! TFS

movefearlessly said...

very nice layouts!