Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Flowers

I just love to see my spring flowers come up in the beginning of Spring. It brings me hope. I think there may actually be an end to all this cold weather & hopes of summer fill my body.


I love to get a picture of my daffodils each year because they bring me so much joy with their bright yellow coloring. They are only here for a short time, so I love to capture the moment so I can remember this feeling for the rest of the year.


I created this layout using the fun new For Starters Template Set 4 by Colie's Corner (BeenThereScrappedThat.com) & Waiting For Spring by Christy Skaggs (Bits2Kits.com)

2 comments:

barb said...

I love my flowers in May and June, and by July I'm so tired of taking care of them!

audrey neal said...

oh, lovely work! That frame is a great focal point!