Monday, May 25, 2009

Kaitlyn's Second Birthday

If you know me, you know that I love, love, love wordart. Bits2kits has a quote challenge that you get to use Happy Birthday word art on your layout, but I will earn a great kit of 7 birthday quotes. How cool is that???


I took the word art provided for the challenge & colored it to match the colors of my layout. I thought this photo was pretty cute from Kaitlyn's second birthday. The wrapping paper of the gift pretty much matched the colors of her shirt. She was funny this year. She had paper every where when she was done.



Credits: Happy Birthday word art from Bits2Kits May quote challenge, SAS PU Girl Grag Bag available at Bits2kits.com, 2009 made from background paper & alpha from Child's Play by SAS Designs, Photo Mask from Kristin's Scrap Design template

5 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

cute layout~

SarahG said...

Very Cute! I Love the wordart too! I also love collecting it!

Have a Great Day!

Laura said...

Very cute! I love this Kris Ann. She is so adorable!

Michelle said...

What a cute page!

Amysout said...

Bits 2 Kits is giving away some great goodies! I just registered over there!