Saturday, May 23, 2009

Build A Page Challenge at Bits2Kit.com - Week 3

This is my layout for week 3 of the challenge. Nathan went shopping with Dad & they came home with a tackle box with him. He was so proud of it. He came up & told me, "Mom, I got a new tackle box. It wasn't on the list, but we still got it."

I think you can see the look of glee in his photos. The photos were taken out in the garage where the light isn't very good, but I just had to scrap these photos, because they are so adorable. It's very strange these days, that he will actually smile for the camera.

Credits:
background paper - ExtraOrdinary Garden by Anais, String - April MegaCluster Frame - B2k Easter Egg Hunt goodies, Word Art by Nana's Attic

4 comments:

Laura said...

Kris Ann - This is gorgeous! Great Job my friend.

Michelle said...

My son is getting interested in fishing too. Great page.

Unknown said...

Super present and great layout.

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful Blog... I come you visit with pleasure again here