Friday, July 10, 2009

Party at the Beach - Bits2Kits.com

There's a party at the beach all July at http://www.bits2kits.com/. I'm anxiously waiting for the treasure hunt that will be starting on the 11th. Here's the layouts I've made with the $1 mini kits. I love to make a calendar each month for my fridge.









credits: Party at the Beach Mini 1 by Christy Skaggs
Date strip - It's a Date by HeavenlyScraps
July title made from background paper

credits: Calendar Template by Kristin's Scrap Design
Party at the Beach - Mini Kit 01 by Blind Sight Designs
Party at the Beach - Fish by SAS Designs

2 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

oooer a beach party sounds like fun! Something warm to be thinking about while I sit here and freeze in the middle of winter LOL
Love your calendar :o)

Lorie M Designs said...

wow! lovely pages & wonderful calendar.