Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Journaling Challenge at Color Line Design

I've posted the new journaling challenge at CLD for December. I hope you'll come join me. Here's the link to read more.
This month's challenge is to use the poem by Mark Twain -
Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do
than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

I thought it was perfect for my little busy bodies. Here's my layout I created using a kit called Gabby's Dream Remix by Colie's Corner.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

beautiful layout

Anonymous said...

Great poem and layout!

Lori said...

wow sweet contest! I love to journal!

Unknown said...

Great challenge and lovely layout.

Anonymous said...

love the muted brown color scheme in your layout!