Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Collab Kit at Color Line Design

The Color Line Designs put together a fabulous kit this month called "Get Your Party On." You'll be able to earn this during the month of August. This kit has great primary colors so it would perfect for a girl or a boy. The elements include balloons, cakes, candles, presents.




I have posted the first journaling challenge for August. This month we are journaling about our "firsts". We all meet new people, visit new places, try new foods, & get new things. That's what this month's challenge is all about.


My layout was about the first time the kids & I visited a park & had a little picnic. I hope you come over and take a look at the fun layouts submitted for this challenge.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this earlier while checking out the challenges for this month.

This is a great prompt - hope to play along.

Unknown said...

wonderful page!

Anonymous said...

that's a really cute page. I'm going to have to look into the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and great page!

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

i have tagged you Kris, again lol see my blog

http://momakids.blogspot.com

Ruby