Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scrapbooking Freebies

I like getting scrapbooking freebies. I think they are a great way to find & figure out what designers you like. Here's a list of links to find daily freebies.
  • Gotta Pixel - they have a daily download by two different designers each month:
  • DigiFree - this is a digital scrapbooking freebie engie. This is where I've found many designers that I didn't even know about before.
  • Digitals - they also have a daily download featuring a different designer each month.

Blogs with freebies:

  • Elegant Word Art - Bethany puts up free word art almost daily. Her word art is so awesome. She is selling her word art packs at ScrapOrchard & Designing moments.
  • Andrea Gold - I like to pick up the awesome templates that Andrea has on her blog every now & then
  • Scrap Shana - Shana has some great freebies & challenges on her blog.
  • Nana's Attic - Anita has some freebies & quick pages at her blog.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am a great freebie addict as well! Every morning, the first thing I do is check out the freebie sites and do a little blog hopping~ Don't cha just love DigiFree!
Gingerscraps is another new freebie site you may want to check out and of course, don't forget Ikea Goddess

http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com/.