Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Hosting a Challenge

I'm hosting the Journaling Challenge this month at ColorLineDesign. For the 1st challenge this month, I would like you to scrap a simple moment in time. This is a moment where nothing special, in particular, is happening. It is a moment that if you don't consiously realize that you are thinking about this moment all your thoughts will go away & will be lost forever.

Here's my layout for the challenge. May 31st 10 am. It was a beautiful Saturday morning. There wasn't anything special going on, but I wanted to record the simple every day things that I will lose from my head in a just a little while.

There have been some great layouts posted for this challenge already. It's so fun to see these special layouts. Come check these out in the CLD gallery.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great challenge-I hope to participate!