Sunday, June 8, 2008

Challenges at ScrapShanty

I LOVE to do template & scraplift challenges. Here's a fun one that I did at ScrapShanty for the week of May 30th. All the papers & elements I got from ColorLineDesign from their awesome May collab kit. I earned this kit for free by doing three challenges at CLD. I thought the colors went perfect with my photos.
I also tried a new font that I haven't used before. It's called "All Used Up." It's different than the fonts I usually used, but I thought it was different & gave it a try.


The photos show my daughter playing peekaboo with me. Peekaboo

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great page! You are right that wonderful red background looks great with those cute photos!

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

hi kris (waving), i'm here visiting your new blog. love that peekaboo page, very fun photos!